Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Dr. Seuss quilt

So my friend is having a baby boy and wants to have his room Dr. Seuss themed! How awesome is that?! So I am making her a quilt to match his room as well as throwing her a Dr. Seuss themed baby shower. So far I have started collecting fabrics for the quilt. After these last 2 projects I think im going to do something a little more simple. At first I gave her the option of picking out the pattern but now I think I might just make it up as I go along. Make something fun but at the same time something that isnt going to stress me out or take every waking minute to finish. When I get a chance I will post pictures of the fabrics and maybe give some ideas that I have. And once I start collecting things for the baby shower I will post pictures of those as well! Right now everything is still in the planning stages! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment