Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Projects/Fabrics

I decided to take pictures of the fabrics for my projects I would like to work on and get done by the fall!  So here they are!!

I dont know what I want to do with this fabric yet (2 seperate pieces) but I LOVE it!! look how cute the short fat zebras with big butts are!!

This is the fabric for a doll I want to make my niece

This one is for my other niece I love the little animals also!

These are the fabrics for my throw pillows for my couch. (can you tell I love animal print?!)

The flower print is a fabric I found later and can't believe how well it matches!! I'm not sure what I am planning on doing with it yet. I dont know if I want to add it to my pillows  or not

I have 2 panels of this that I got for 50 cents each. I figured I could make something for my nieces at that price :)

more fabric I got for 50 cents for the nieces

I found this fabric and fell in love! I LOVE vintage prints!! I'm going to make a sewing project bag out of it.

a closer look at other side of the fabric

fabrics for my dr. Suess quilt

a few of my impulsive buys as well as some fabrics I recieved from the shop hop we recently had.

Anybody have any ideas for some of these fabrics? I can always use the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment