Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mothers day

After finishing my sisters quilt (2 days before her birthday) I decided I needed another sewing project. So I made my mom a tote bag for all of her teaching/music books. Of course picked out my fabric and then put off the project until the last minute.  (my sisters birthday was the week before mothers day!) I was thinking oh its just a bag it wont take much time! ya right... I of course wanted it to be super cute and nothing simple. So I started 2 days before I had to have it done. It it wasnt for my more experienced friend who I call the purse/bag queen I would never have finished it! I was up until 2:30 in the getting all the pieces together. We had to do a little manuvering so I had enough fabric to do what I wanted. SO ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH FABRIC OR A BACK UP PLAN!! After mothers day I will post pictures, of course it has to be a suprise! :)


As promised I have at least one picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment